Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clearing the Fog


I've been in a thick fog..... No motivation... No aspirations.... nothing. I went to the doctor for some assistance, and it's helping.... So here it Saturday and I have all this energy, it's AMAZING!

I haven't felt like this since high school. OH wait.... when you haven't been participating in life for the last 5 years, you're at a loss of what to do with all this new found energy.... So while I was trying to pay attention to animal planet, thinking of what I should do, how I could get rid of this antsy feeling. I look to the side of me to the bookshelf.... Staring back at me is a little book called 'best easy day hikes Salt Lake City' Eureka, a solution! I love hiking, but never had motivation or enough people to go with.... Before my doctor visit I would never imagined of going alone. Now I have a new sense of independence and adventure. This summer I am going to explore my soul on the trail, I am Hiking 2 Life. Regaining myself, and clearing the fog. Here I start with a blog to document my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment